- Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent from a recognized international institution.
- Applicants MUST send the application form and all required documents to the Graduate Study Program by mail to the program office (please see the address below) by 28th February 2018
- Applicants who wish to apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarship must send the application form and all required documents by 15thJanuary 2018. Download ADB information sheet
- 1 certificate of health from a government hospital
- 1 copy of citizen ID card/passport
- 2 letters of recommendation (one letter should be completed by a university faculty member, if applicable) Download Letter_of_Recommendation form
- These letters should be from individuals who can evaluate your academic work, intellectual ability, and academic potential for graduate work. You should identify your recommenders as early as possible so they have time to prepare and submit letters. Do not wait until you have completed your application.
- 1 copy of official certificate of English proficiency (GRE, TOEFL, or IELTS)
- 1 copy of official transcript – master’s degree (if applicable)
- 1 copy of official transcript – bachelor’s degree.
completed application form Download Application_Form
- Heinrich Böll Stiftung Scholarship (Read more)
For further information, please contact program coordinator: Ms. Wannah Vejbrahm
Graduate Study Program
The Faculty of Economics, Thammasat University
2 Prachan Rd. Bangkok 10200, THAILAND